Friday, April 17, 2009

depeche mode's "wrong" video


Dig it. New Patrick Daughters video for "Wrong" by Depeche Mode.


Sorta reminds me of the video he did for Liars' "Plaster Casts of Everything," maybe cos the creepy guy behind the wheel in this one is Liars drummer Julian Gross, whose image is projected along with the other members in the PCOE video.

Recently, he also did the kickass and slightly less creepy (though it haunts my dreams as well) video for Department of Eagles' smashiest hit yet, "No One Does It Like You" along with Marcel Dzama, and it premiered at MoMA. That video reminds me of everything about the Wizard of Oz that terrified me as a child.

Also, my friend and super talented writer Vadim Risov is in this Rotten Tomatoes video review of "Gigantic," a new Zooey Deschanel and Paul Dano movie. Go to 1:12. Lovin it.

Ok. Now I'm going to go watch all Daughters' Feist vids at work and cry quietly.

<###e

No comments:

Post a Comment